Ps Andrew and Megan Norman have been the Lead Pastors of Freedom City Church since late 2016.
Andrew is a credentialed minister with the Australian Christian Churches, he studied and ministered for three years at Ellel Ministries in England, he has a Diploma in Leadership (Ministry) and is currently completing his Bachelor of Ministry (Church Leadership). Megan has a Bachelor of Sports Science from UWA, and works as a manager for a non-for-profit organisation.
Andrew and Megan are passionate about seeing people know God, find personal freedom and wholeness, and be empowered to reach those around them with the Love of God.
They have two gorgeous sons Charlie & Ollie, and a chocolate labrador named Boston.
'To CONNECT people to God; TEACHING and EMPOWERING them to REACH their communities with the Love of God.'
1. Jesus is the message. We believe in Jesus and the freedom He brings.
2. Generosity is the response. We believe that a life lived for others is a full life.
3. All people are welcome, all stories are valuable. We believe all people and their stories are of extreme worth.
4. Authenticity is inviting. We believe that the 'best you' is the 'real you'.
5. Honour one, honour all. We believe that all people are deserving of respect and honour.
6. Faith is the framework. We believe that Jesus can do above and beyond what we can imagine.
Freedom City is a part of the Australian Christian Churches (ACC), and the HarvestNet movement,
beginning as a church plant in Fremantle in early 2013.