Ps Andrew and Megan Norman have been the Lead Pastors of Freedom City Church since late 2016.
Andrew is a credentialed minister with the Australian Christian Churches, he studied and ministered for three years at Ellel Ministries in England, he has a Diploma in Leadership (Ministry) and is currently completing his Bachelor of Ministry (Church Leadership) at Alphacrucis. Megan has a Bachelor of Health Science from UWA, works as a manager for a non-for-profit organisation, and has gone back to study at uni to become a Registered Nurse. They have two gorgeous sons Charlie (4) & Ollie (2), who are currently obsessed with dinosaurs and superheroes - their house is never quiet!
In Romans 1:12 it talks about 'mutually encouraging each other's faith', and that is why Andrew and Megan believe that life is best done in a loving church community - to walk faithfully together through this crazy thing that we call life!
1. Jesus is the message. We believe in Jesus and the freedom He brings.
2. Generosity is the response. We believe that a life lived for others is a full life.
3. All people are welcome, all stories are valuable. We believe all people and their stories are of extreme worth.
4. Authenticity is inviting. We believe that the 'best you' is the 'real you'.
5. Honour one, honour all. We believe that all people are deserving of respect and honour.
6. Faith is the framework. We believe that Jesus can do above and beyond what we can imagine.
Freedom City is a part of the Australian Christian Churches (ACC), and the HarvestNet movement,
beginning as a church plant in Fremantle in early 2013.